Nursery Coordinator Responsibility
1. Committee members will rotate the responsibility of being the nursery coordinator for the month.
2. It is the coordinator's responsibility to work in cooperation with the Children's Minister Director to assure quality care for the children entrusted to GBC during worship services.
3. He/She should report to the nursery at 10:15 to assist the transition between Sunday School and church service.
4. Assist in receiving children attending worship service only.
5. Maske sure the assigned workers are in place, find substitutes or cover the room yourself.
6. When all workers are in place, he/she carries beeper #1 into the worship service in the event of an emergency.
7. IN the event that the assigned coordinator cannot attend services that day arrange for another committee member to cover the responsibility.