What We Believe
1. We value the teaching and preaching of God's word that brings life transformation.
2. We value worship that offers the believer opportunities to examine, express, and elevate their love for Christ.
3. We value prayer as a means of sharing our cares with Christ.
4. We value carrying the gospel to people everywhere.
5. We value giving our resources of time, talents, and tithes to see ministries and missions expanded to the ends of the earth.
6. We value world missions and demonstrate this commitment through prayer for our missionaries, percentage giving to the cooperative program, and people volunteering to go on mission trips.
What We Believe
B-Book -Baptists are people of the Book. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is revealed propositional truth, truth for all times, for all people, in all settings. (Ps. 119:105-106,- 2 Tim 3:16)
A - Autonomous - We believe that the church is an autonomous body (self-governing, self-supporting, self- propagating), with the government vested in the local body.
P - Personal accountability - We believe that every believer has the soul competency to go before God through the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ, and not through any other human intermediary. As believers we are also responsible to search the scriptures on our own in responsible and accountable study and exercise our spiritual gifts as priests before God on behalf of the body. (Romans 14:12)
T - Tithe - We believe in storehouse tithing (10% giving) for every member of the local church to support God's work in and through the body. New Testament giving further expresses that our giving should be regular, proportionate, voluntary, and grace-directed.
I - Immersion - We believe in the baptism of believers in water as a symbol of the death and resurrection of Christ and the sign that a person has become a believer. (Romans 6:4-6)
S - Spirit - We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer at the time of conversion. He guides, teaches, convicts, comforts, encourages, empowers, and gives gifts. Believers are instructed to be filled with the Spirit, daily yielding control to Him, living obediently to the Word and walking in the Spirit. (Galatians 5:15-26)
T - Tell others! - We believe that it is the responsibility of every Christian and every church to give away what we've been given - the live-changing message that Jesus Christ is Lord. (Matt. 4:19)